New Construction Metal Stair Contractors
LCG Welding, LLC is a full service welding and metal fabrication contractor with a special emphasis on the design, fabrication, and installation of metal stairs for new construction or for existing facilities. We offer a full range of metal and steel products fabrication and construction services to property owners and general contractors throughout the Southeast, East Coast, Midwest and Central United States.
Our talented metal craftsmen and welders can build metal stairs and walkways using your drawings or you can work with our draftsmen to create a design for your project that will turn your concept into reality. Our project managers have the experience and expertise necessary to keep your project on track so it is completed on time and within your budget.
We specialize in custom designed and built residential and commercial metal stairs and parts including:
Steel/Metal Fabrication Services
In addition to our metal stairs, we offer a complete range of steel and metal fabrication services including the following:
- Turnkey contracting services – we can handle the job from concept to completion
- Steel products fabrication including handrails, guardrails, landings, ladders, lintels, bollards, cages, storage racks, and work platforms
- Light structural components including canopies, awnings and trellises
- Custom metal fabrication projects in steel, iron, aluminum and stainless steel
- Ornamental iron and metal fabrications
- Finishes including powder coating, galvanizing, and primer and paint
- Demolition of existing structures such as stairs, handrails and landings
- Installation of new retrofitted stairs, landings and handrail systems
- Other miscellaneous repairs or changes while on site, such concrete work and wood work.
We stand apart from the competition by providing single source, turnkey solutions to general contractors and property owners. We handle the project from start to finish including design, fabrication, demolition of existing structures, installation and finishing.
To find out more about our steel and metal fabrication and production services, contact our New Construction Metal Stair Contractors today!